Monday, September 7, 2009

The first blog

Hi,

I am new to the blogging aspect of business.  I was told by many that I should regularly blog about what is happpening.  So I started this one.

It seems that I am finally on the other end of the stick.  After 25+ years in the event photography industry I have had to go looking elsewhere for help and support in putting on my son's bar-Mitavah.  It has been difficult if not nerve racking getting this all together.  I have a new found appreciation for what my clients have been going through all these years. 

The meetings, finding the right location, finding a DJ, photographer, yes a photographer- that was the most difficult thing in the world for me to look for.   I mean that is what I do, there is nobody out there who can do it liek me. Right?

Well, I posted on my facebook page  as a joke if anyone knew a good photographer, lo and behold they all recommended me to myself.  Alll but one, he recommended himself to me.  Some of you might know him, he taught me a majority of what I know about photography.  I am talking about Norman of Norman Scott Photography. 

Many moons ago when I was just starting, he took me under his wing and taught me how to photograph people.  To this day I use what he taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment