Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Deals of a Lifetime

We have all gotten that email-I made $10,000 in one day, You don't need to work anymore automated system send you money for just sleeping, etc.  I really hate those.  My inbox is full of them and they usually come from a website that I registered with and did not opt out of the sale of my email address.

Today I want to tell you about a deal that I recently signed up for, Half Off Deals.  On this site you can purchase gift certificates at half price.  No kidding you can buy a $50 restuarant gift certificate for $25.  I have recently signed up with them to offer a $100 gift certificate for $50.  If you are in business you need to sign up for this as it is absolutely free.  I just went live so I do not yet have any stats on it.  Check it out though, in these times we all need to save money somewhere. 

http://www.halfoffdeals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment